Please tell me the answer
    Elektra_ Posts: 14, Reputation: 5

Jan 23, 2012, 02:13 AM
    720mm are 72cm

SI prefix - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 23, 2012, 09:21 AM
    This should be moved to the homework area. We do not give answers but show you how to find them yourself. The table Elektra provides should be a great help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Information on 720 degree appraisal [ 2 Answers ]

Hii, We all know about 360 degree performance appraisal in the organization, does anyone know about 720 degree performance apppraisal?? Can you tell me where or on which website can I get good information on 720 degree performance appraisal? and also which organization applies that technique,...

I want to run 200amp service 720' [ 5 Answers ]

I want to run 200 amp service 720' how much would I loose at that distance and a suggested wire size for a 1300sq ft home if it can be done as a secondary line?Im being told a couple of different things!thanks

In a circle with a radius of 4 centimeters, what is the number of radians in the cent [ 1 Answers ]

In a circle with a radius of 4 centimeters, what is the number of radians in the central angle that intercepts an arc of 8 centimeters?

Tracking a TomTom Go 720 [ 6 Answers ]

My TomTom was stolen in November and someone mentioned that I could possibly track its location. Is this possible?

Centimeters/ounce [ 5 Answers ]

How many cubic centimeters in an ounce?

View more questions Search