Ask
    TabbyTerror Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 04:13 PM
    3 days Late What's Happening?
    Heyy
    So I'm 3 days late on my period I'm 17 18 soon
    My boyfriend is 19
    I was due on the 19th 3 days ago
    I have been having cramps like my period but no blood I have also had headaches for the past 2 days
    Not eating much feel tired most times but can't sleep I'm laid awake for up to 2 hours
    I took a test on the day I was due and it was negative
    What should I do any suggestions?
    Xx

Jan 22, 2012, 04:21 PM
    Pleasee
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 22, 2012, 04:37 PM
    There is nothing you can do, but wait. You should wait about 2 more weeks and then take another test.

But I do have a suggestion. Since getting pregnant seems to be freaking you out, then stop taking the risk. No form of birth control is 100%. No one should engage in sexual intercourse unless they are prepared to have a child.

Jan 22, 2012, 04:48 PM
    Im prepared haha just excited that's all been trying a year and I don't like getting negative tests lol
    VintageHeart93 Posts: 66, Reputation: 5

Jan 22, 2012, 04:49 PM
    I agree with the above poster. You should wait about 2 weeks to take a Pregnancy Test. This website should help you. http://www.scarleteen.com/article/reproduction/whats_the_risk_easy_pregnancy_risk_assessments

Jan 22, 2012, 04:50 PM
    I'm not scared 0.o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period is 10 days late, negative pregnancy test about 3 days ago [ 10 Answers ]

My period is 10 days late, negative pregancy test about 3 days ago... I am just wondering if I am pregnant or not? My husband and I have been trying for about 4 months.. I usually get my period by now.

My period was 10 days late and I began spotting for 2 days and light bleeding after.. [ 2 Answers ]

I had no actual menstrual flow as i had no use for pad/tampon. I did wear a pantyliner and nothing on it. It started with 2 days of spotting brownish/pinkish and light bleeding after for next couple of days but i only seen when i wiped the whole time. I took a pregnancy test and negative result....

View more questions Search