Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TomTen10 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 03:01 PM
    Need timer for dryer #8299780
    Timer motor for dryer stopped working. Where can I find one that is not retail priced?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2012, 03:05 PM
    WHIRLPOOL 8299780 Timer, AP3131254 | AppliancePartsPros.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Dryer timer clicks - Dryer still works [ 6 Answers ]

I just replaced a broken dryer belt and re-assmebled the dryer. It works now, but there is a ticket sound coming from the timer when the door is closed and the timer dial turned on, but the dryer is not turned on yet. The ticking goes away if I push the start button and the dryer starts, if I put...

Maytag dryer atlandtis.timer will not advance. Heat works.replaced timer still will [ 1 Answers ]

I have a maytag atlantis. The timer will not advance. The heat works.I replaced the timer still will not move.

How to reset my dryer timer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a maytag neptune dryer and the regular timer used to be 44 on normal, but now says 84 and that is too high. How do I go about resetting that

Kenmore series 80 dryer timer keeps dryer running through cycles [ 2 Answers ]

Our 5 year old series 80 kenmore dryer keeps running through all timer cycles. You have to leave door open or pull the plug to stop it. Is this a major repair or part cost?

Repairing the timer dryer timer control [ 2 Answers ]

I have a maytag dryer, whose timer no longer works. The dryer will run constantly until you open the dryer. Is there a way to repair the timer and save on electricity?

View more questions Search