pa1bmxer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 02:39 PM
    I can get on runescape
    How can I get onto runescape from my school
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 22, 2012, 02:39 PM
    Be advised
    We here at AMHD cannot help you get around any sort of administrative restrictions imposed on a School, Work, or any other network not owned and operated by yourself. These restrictions can include (but are not limited to): Website Blocking policies, Software Installation policies, Email retention policies, Software Configuration policies, Network/Internet usage policies, Network Configuration policies, Forum or Chat Room Bans, Game Server Bans, or any other actions that are deemed "unauthorized" by the owners/administrators of the network in question. Any actions by members of AMHD that would be offered to help in this manner would directly violate the site's TOS
    baileeboy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 04:38 PM
    You have run into a schoolboy error here, most of a schools website administrators can block ban and lock these sort of websites off a school system to get access to these you may need a local admin to unlock the site and get rid of the locking ban on the webpage and supposing runescape is a huge rpg he may need to unlock several pages before you get the whole game.

Hope it helps

B.MASON

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to get on to Runescape! [ 1 Answers ]

How do you play runescape at school? I mean, I've tried all the stuff I know about, and none of it worked! Please help!!

Runescape [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me how much the birds eggs and the dragons shield is worth on runescape

Runescape [ 2 Answers ]

I can't find the HTML code for RUNESCAPE and I know there is one xan you help me lolmonkey

View more questions Search