Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    almuizbhanji Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 12:54 PM
    Information
    Hello I just want information about want to open a poundshop looking for a deal how I can buy the things I need, and how I will receive the information I need ,if you can send me one. I priciate about that and the information and the prices list thanks...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2012, 01:13 PM
    What is a pound shop?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 22, 2012, 01:33 PM
    If this was not listed under fitness, I would have thought it like a "dollar" store here in the US>
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2012, 02:59 PM
    I had the same thought - but fitness?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I used you information on connecting information from sheet to sheet in Excel and it [ 1 Answers ]

I used your explanation on connecting information from sheet to sheet in Excel and it worked great but I would like to know how to write the formula so that the value will change on sheet 2 when it is changed on sheet 1 automatically if I have to make any changes ? (I am doing year end receipts)

I would like some information on an old saw. [ 1 Answers ]

"I bought an old husqvarna chain saw at auction. I can't find out the model or age it is. I know it must be quit old because their is no chain brake or A safety lever on the throttle. It has an 18" bar. The only number I can find on it is 683535. Any Idea how old it is or where I can find A...

Need information [ 1 Answers ]

I was born in Bowling Green Ky, my birth mother died in 1958, and I was adopted in 1959. I would like to know how I can obtain my original birth records. I was told that I had to petition the court to open these records, I am almost 62, and I really don't understand why I have to petition the...

Useful Information [ 38 Answers ]

I'm bored... this might not sound very fluent because I'm pretty much just typing what comes off my head. Feel free to add things and I'll edit it and we can make it into something big that everyone can read, because it seems like everyone has the relative same problems. I used to be there, not...

J1 information [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Greetings!! I am Sarika, and I am entering to US (Maine State) on 1st February, 07 and my Employer Company is a Hotel and visa type is V1. In the meantime I come to know that I am 1 month pregnant. I want to ask few questions and I would really appreciate if you can find some time and...

View more questions Search