Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WCBAG Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 07:42 AM
    Half-real half animation kids movie 80s 90s
    I am looking for a movie from my childhood, the scene I remember is a yellow school bus with kids falling off a cliff when the road cracks open. Not sure if there was a monster around or something. At some point the film turns animation, with adventures of a little boy and a girl... I donĀ“t remember much more, sorry!
    amosquako Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2012, 05:01 AM
    Is it My Neighbor Totoro?
    amosquako Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2012, 05:01 AM
    http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2583605248/tt0096283

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's kid movie half real, half animation [ 8 Answers ]

I have been driving myself crazy trying to find this kids movie that I watched when I was little.. I can't remember much about it, but I know there was this family living or just moving into a farmhouse and there is a huge storm and this owl/eagle/crazy bird comes through this boy's bedroom window....

Looking for an very old half animated half real kids movie! [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for an very old half animated movie and the only real thing I can remember is there was an animated platypus in it with a few other animated animals...

Name of a trippy movie half real half anime [ 0 Answers ]

What's the movie in which every thing is real but every minute or so an object or a person would turn anime for a brief moment?

70's-80's Half Real/Half Cartoon movie about a Girl and a Dolphin [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am desperate to remember a movie from my childhood. The movie could have been anywhere between the 1970's -Early 1990's. But I believe I saw it in the 80's. It was one of those half real/half cartoon movies. All I remember is a girl who is transformed into a cartoon and she is...

70's or 80's half animated half real movie [ 6 Answers ]

I remember that cartoon/ movie I used 2 watch all the time. I don't remember title anymore. A boy of 11/12 talks with a friend on the phone, his mom goes 2 work. Suddenly a big red box with a ribbon appears in his room. He unpack it, and there is somekind of car ramp and little red cabrio. He gets...

View more questions Search