Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KtFowler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 03:28 AM
    Pelvic congestion syndrome
    How comman is embolization for this as a treatmen option?

Check out some similar questions!

What can I give my dog for congestion [ 4 Answers ]

My dog has congestion in the nose I can hear it and every now and then she wheezes

My entire family is sick with a sore throat, cough, and chest congestion. Any home are [ 3 Answers ]

My entire family is sick with a sore throat, cough, and chest congestion. Any home remedies that can help out?

My new puppy just started today with flem or congestion what do I do my vet is closed [ 2 Answers ]

New puppy just 12 weeks old english bulldog female just started today after her nap she was sound like she had flem it was clear it did not last long. Then she was fine played, eat well, drank her water. About 8 pm she started again it could be congestion to I don't know. My vet is closed till...

What can I do for chest congestion? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 34w2d and have been trying to get a sinus infection. Well today it has moved to my chest and I feel aweful! I've been drinking tea with honey, found some all natural halls to fight cough, and was also recommended to put Vicks Vaporub on the bottoms of my feet while I sleep. I just feel...

Pelvic pain [ 7 Answers ]

I've had pelvic pain throughout my entire pregnancy. I'm only 33w1d, and as of yesterday it is bad! Any movement whatsoever is absolute horror! My hips hurt, my tailbone hurts, and I'm getting shooting pains in my vagina. It's only when I move. I've been doing pelvic tilts in hope of easing some of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.