Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gross21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 02:55 AM
    Us and uk records
    Did something really stupid over 7 years ago and was convicted to less than a year in fed. Do the usa and uk share criminal records as after sentence was deported? Won't ever go back but been scared to find out much more than research over the net. Just want to go on and I don't even know if my past usa experience is even known in the uk... do they share criminal records info with each other? Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Old school records [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to find school records from 1911 through 1922 out of Staten Island NY?

Records [ 7 Answers ]

I need a second opinion. My records were requested last week but the clinic's dragging their feet. The new clinic requested them over a week ago. Can I march in there and demand them? Can they refuse to hand them over? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks, Tom

Will this scenario go into any of my records? [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend broke up a month ago and two days back I went to her house as I wanted to talk, I enetered the house with out her notice and she was talking to this new guy over the phone, she got panicked and we both entered a discussion and to scare me she just dialed 911 and hung up the...

Financial Records [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have been trying to find answers to the following questions for quite some time. My husband had an electrical contracting business from 1986 to 1989 in Ontario. He eventually sold the business, and the new owner filed for bankruptcy within the year. My husband owed money to Revenue Canada...

Is it possible for me to get the records [ 3 Answers ]

Two years ago someone called 911 because of the door being ajar. The question is do police keep this records and if so can you tell me how to get it. Or can the lawyer get the report?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.