Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitkat3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 01:56 AM
    I'm 12 and fat help me
    Ok so I'm 12 and I'm 5'9 and I'm in 7th grade well I'm a little over 180 punds and I want to loose weaight so any answers you can give me that would be amazing thanks
    benedict426 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2012, 08:51 PM
    First realize that you are not extremely over weight. The best ways to loose weight is to first consult with your doctor and make sure that he/she thinks that it is actually needed for you to lose weight. They can then send you to someone who is licensed to help you. They can put you on a schedule to help you set an attainable goal. Finally you need to realize that the people you see on TV and magazines don't look like that in real life. Keep us posted
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2012, 09:01 PM
    I will agree you are not very much over weight, depending on your build. Sound more like great football player material. But anyway, do you do any exercise, a sport, soccer, martial arts, dance? If not get active, walk, jog latter, and then watch the snacks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not fat but have belly fat [ 5 Answers ]

I don't look fat at all, but at some point I started gaining wieght and my stomach started to get fatter and fatter. All I want to do is get rid of it because the fat in there doesn't look quite nice. I'd be glad to hear an answer on ohw to lose my belly fat.:o Thanks

How to become fat [ 2 Answers ]

Hai!I am shri a south indian & pure tamil culture girl. I want to become fat in a month.my height is 154cm & 40kg weight.because of this ican't wear chudi & haif saree in any function.I am very worried about it .next month I have one home function so, I want wear half saree in that function. ...

If an athlete weighs 153 and has 15.0 body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat doe [ 2 Answers ]

If an athlete weighs 153lb and has 15.0% body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat does the athlete's body contain?

Why does Fat in food have anything to do with Fat in the body ? [ 8 Answers ]

Why does Fat in food have anything to do with Fat in the body ? Fat in the Body ought to be the stored form of surplus calories in food. Surplus calories are dependent on total calories in food and total expenditure From Body. Total calories have no direct relation to Fat calories. Similarly...

What should I do with this fat [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I'm 17 years old , 9 stone, and 5ft3 I have a bit of fat on my hips and my thighs are like huge! My arms are huges as well.. but my stomach is toned! Anyway I have 2 weeks to loose this weight, wats the best way to do it. I'm seeing my boyfriend on the 16 and I want to look nice :(:(:mad: :(...

View more questions Search