Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7up Posts: 180, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 09:16 PM
    Carburetor trouble
    I have a chevy small block 350eng with a 4 barrel carb,the trouble I am having is when the engine is running and I spray carb cleaner into the left side of the primary the engine starts to die,but when I spray cleaner into the right side of the primary the engine speeds up.so can anybody please help me with this problem?

Check out some similar questions!

18 HP vanguard carburetor? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 18HP Vanguard on my DR Wood Chipper. I started it once and did some chipping but it would not start a few hours later. I decided to change the plugs and fuel filter . Still the engine will not start. I removed the air filter and sprayed some starting fluid in the carb. It would start...

Carburetor problems [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 72 gmc pickup with a 350engine and a 4brl carb,the problem is that my carb is not getting any fuel but when I remove the fuel line from the carb it's full of fuel,and when it does run as I step on the gas it just bogs out,also while engine is off as I press the throttle I can see a strong...

What type carburetor do I have? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 7 HP Briggs and Stratton engine. Model 170702 Type 1211-02 Code 7205241 What I need to know is what carburetor this engine has. I just want to see if I can get this engine running. It has Sat for quite a few years. It is on an old PennCraft riding mower.

How to adjust carburetor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a **!#$$* Poulan Prolink PPB 250E string trimmer. Just put a new carb on it, thinking that was my problem. It will now at least crank with the choke on and run pretty well, finally winding up to a fairly high rpm. However, no matter how warmed up it gets, when you turn the "choke" from start...

How do I install a carburetor? [ 1 Answers ]

:) Hi! I have a motorcycle and I am having problems with it. I need to know how to install a carburetor. I have a '86 Suzuki and I really need help with it. Thank you!:)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.