Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gumze Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 04:30 PM
    Laptop problem
    Touchpad cursor not working; have to attach a mouse via usb port to negotiate online and on keyboard
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 21, 2012, 04:39 PM
    Is the driver installed on the laptop? If for some reason it has gone mia then try reinstalling it.
    gumze Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 05:08 PM
    YES - the driver is installed on the laptop- problem still exist

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HP laptop problem [ 13 Answers ]

Yeah, I know, HP laptops are the worst. Please bear with me I had a problem with my laptop some months ago (it worked brilliantly till then): whenever I stressed it too much, it froze/shut down. I needed to wait 15-30 minutes before turning it on again, because it would shut down if I wouldn't...

Laptop problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have hp pavilion dv6 laptop I have problem that my laptop hang many time in a day I went to hp service center they told me that it is a problem in operating system so I install other copy of window but still I have same problem

Problem in my laptop speakers [ 3 Answers ]

I have laptop HP pavilion dv6500, suddenly I noticed that the right speaker was not working and the left one is working but the sound is not very good, I raised the volum of the voice to the top(100%) at that time the left speaker stopped working, but when I connect the headphone the sound comes...

Laptop monitor problem [ 3 Answers ]

I had a cup with about 1/4 cup of soda in it on the night stand my my laptop was on the bed. My cat tried to get on the night stand and dropped the glass right on my laptop. It was closed so it just hit the back of the monitor. THE COMPUTER WORKS... so I know it is okay... the monitor is having...

Laptop Monitor problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I own a Dell laptop; LATITUDE. The O/S is Win 98. I am having some instabilty with the monitor. I get these green and red bands of color vertically on the screen, flashing and making it difficult to read web pages, word docs... etc. Can this be fixed or do I need a new laptop? ...

View more questions Search