Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gumze Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 04:07 PM
    Laptop problem: Cursor has stop working, How do I get it to work, again
    Now using mouse to access internet and use laptop

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop cursor driving me crazy ! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm running Windows 7 for operating system. Every time I point my cursor at a word, it opens up a box automatically next to the word and gives me translations for this word in many different languages. I only speak English. I do not need all this extra help. Is it supposed to do that ? How can I...

Why would bathroom exhaust fan stop working? No problem with anything else. [ 2 Answers ]

Why would bathroom exhaust fan stop working? No sound at all from fan. No problem with anything else.

When I connect my laptop to the modem, all other connected pcs stop working? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everybody, my problem seems to be very critical. Whenever i connect my labtop to the modem i cannot surf the internet, also when i try to repair the connection it says i cannot renew my IP. MOREOVER IF I LOOK to my ethernet modem i found the green light of my Ip port flashes continuously...

Laptop mousepad/cursor [ 1 Answers ]

My cursor seems to be frozen on my laptop. However, I have attached external mouse and it works. Is there a function key or setting to get my mousepad to work again?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.