Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thorntn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 09:55 AM
    Broken handle
    I broke off the handle to my HS8076 brushed nickel faucet valve. Where can I order this from? Is there a diagram with a parts list available?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 21, 2012, 10:11 AM
    Do you have a brand name for your faucet? Back to you, Tom
    Thorntn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 11:45 AM
    Yes, sorry, I thought I was on the company website.
    Aquasource.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broken faucet handle repair [ 2 Answers ]

One day I was brushing my theeth and when I turn my bathroom faucets broke and I went to home depot but they told me that I have to replace all my faucets set, but I was wondering if anybody know if I could only replace the screw that is broken inside the handle,please help

Shower Handle Broken [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I have an OLD shower handle that is broken. I tried to turn off the hot water last night, but apparently broke something inside and now it won't turn off. Here is a picture of what it looks like now: http://adamfwilson.googlepages.com/DSCF0581.JPG The end of the extended piece...

Broken toilet handle [ 2 Answers ]

The toilet handle falls off the bar that connects to the chain inside the toilet tank. If I replace the "insides", will the parts include a new handle?

Toilet Flush handle broken? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a newbie. Need help understanding if my toilet flush handle/lever is broken and how to fix it. I noticed that sometimes the plastic lever gets stuck under the flapper preventing it from closing. Jigging the handle from outside usually does the trick but it is a pain to always do this....

Shower handle broken off [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: I have an unknown 3 handle shower with the middle handle broken off with the screw and part of the pipe that it fits into, in it! How do I fix this now? Thanks!

View more questions Search