Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Galanodel1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 03:15 AM
    Identify old 80's anime movie(or episodes)
    Hey Guys I want to ask something too I remember an anime movie(it could be episodes but I doubt)which all I can remember is one scene of the movie where a girl I think is trapped in a mass of ice and someone finds her and she can talk to him or her through telepathy and the girl in the ice will talk to him or her about some special powers.I know it isn't much info I am giving but if it rings a bell to anyone and can remember which is it I would be thankfull.

Check out some similar questions!

Identify old 90's anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

So, I saw this movie in '89-'90-ish.. I remember this parasite I think it was named 'Bau', and it looked like a metal worm that lived in the host's spine. When the host was "agitated" or under duress, the worm-thingie would kick in with this ultra super-strength, speed, mental cog,etc. It...

Identify old 80's anime movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm not a huge anime fan, but recently I've been getting these flashes of memory of an old anime movie I used to own on VHS when I was 6 or 7. I doubt it's a very good film but it holds quite powerful memories of when I was a nipper so I'd love to locate it. I can remember quite a lot...

Desperately trying to identify 80s anime movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone, So there are two old anime movies that I used to love to watch as a kid,can t recall their names to find more info though :( 1-I can remember clearly 4 or 5 scenes.. a)Whoever died in the movie his/her soul was transformed instantly into a red "fire"bird that flew out of...

Identify a 80's/90's Space Anime Film- 'Truckers' (?) [ 1 Answers ]

Haha, OK I remember seeing this back in the arly 90's say between 92-95, it was on VHS cassete (obviously) and I'm 99% sure it was a one off film not a series. The plot synopsis as far as I can remember was a renegade army (?) had captured a princess and one of the first scenes was her naked...

Trying to identify an 80's/90's anime/robot type movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm trying to track down the name of a movie I used to hire on video as a kid. Fairly sure it was made late 80's/early 90's but my memories of it are extremely vague so bear with me. The main parts of the movie I remember are possibly the beginning, where I think there is a kid and possibly...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.