Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AjLeigh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 11:54 AM
    IPhone text messages
    On some of the text messages I can see when they read the message. Yet on others it just says delivered. Why or how can I change it do I can see when everyone reads the messages?
    Meems5 Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

Jan 21, 2012, 05:21 AM
    Only happens if it's an iMessage meaning the other person is using iPhone/pad/touch with ios5

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can receive text messages but no one can get any of my text messages I send [ 1 Answers ]

I have a virgin mobile phone and I accidentally left it in my clothes and it got washed and it wouldn't work so I just bought the same phone and just switched my account to my new phone today and I was able to text message until just recently I can receive text messages that someone else sends me...

IPhone text message questions [ 3 Answers ]

I can't find a way to do a few things with my iPhone, and I am just starting to think they are not possible. Two questions: 1. Often I find myself sending jumbled messages (getting used to the touch screen texting... STILL after about 6 months :P) Is there a way to cancel a message while it is...

Text messages [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I have verizon wireless, and I was wondering if there is ANY way to get a history of the texts I sent and received? I know how to see the numbers I've texted, but I want to see the actual texts. I need these for proof for court for a friend of mine who is on my cell phone plan... thanks!

View more questions Search