Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaroohimuzic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 11:09 AM
    Wish to start a new small business as please do guide me...
    Hello Friends~! I'm from pune and wish to start a small business say a small factory or production unit with max[B] ₹ 5 lakhs [/Binvestment in PUNE, please can you people give me some good new business idea as I'm initiLLY thinking to start a small plastic production unit but not sure of it, a very new idea can also make me charge on and go ahead. Also I'm thinking of e waste managements business but don't have a knowledge as where can I get it... At present I'm into media business making documentary films and advt films and all as I'm unable to continue it due to some personal probs so any new idea?

Check out some similar questions!

Wish to start a new small business as please do guide me... [ 0 Answers ]

Hello Friends~! I'm from pune and wish to start a small business say a small factory or production unit with max ₹ 5 lakhs investment in PUNE, please can you people give me some good new business idea as I'm initiLLY thinking to start a small plastic production unit but not sure of it, a very new...

Start up small business [ 1 Answers ]

Help Please. I am just starting a new business in BC Canada and I think I want to convert my truck (personal property) to business (business use), for GST purposes. It is used 100% for business. How do I post this? Do I post it as an Owners Contribution and the Cap. Assets and GST paid?

I need a mentor to guide me to build my Small Business [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to build my Business and I having a lot of problem. I don't know if somebody can help me to do that by putting me in touch with Russel Simmons because he inspired me a lot and he is my idol. Thank you very much

How to start a small business. [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a small town and my sister and I are trying to start a small business and do not know what we are really needing to do. Can someone help me find out what I need to do?

How to start a small business [ 3 Answers ]

:D looking to start a auto transport company

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.