Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LuvMusic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 06:44 AM
    How to find a music video by description?
    Ok... so I was up on YouTube 2 nights ago and watched a music video and can't find it again... need help to find it.

Was a black women singer , she had a blond mohawk singing about how her man is a good man and how's he's always beside/behind her, not out gambling or getting into trouble, how he's not like other guys.
    In the music video it was just her and a black male drummer. The video was also in black and white at times and looked as if it was shot in a big empty warehouse... Please Help Me Find It! Lol

Discription might be a little off, I only saw the video once

Thank you everyone :)
    BushyCoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2012, 07:37 PM
    OMG I am going crazy looking for this video too! I can't find it ANYWHERE!
    carmenbrown Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2012, 11:44 AM
    Emeli sande - Next to me!
    m0rpher Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2013, 07:46 AM
    Sorry it was a guy singing at not Emeli :)
    kemxoxo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2013, 10:18 PM
    Hello,
    I am looking for a video that has a girl in it that is a waitress and her boss is mean to her and I think she spills something on a customer. Then a guy pulls up in a car and she takes her hair down and jumps in the car.
    brianna721 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2013, 06:54 PM
    Omfg I'm looking for a music video where there's this guy he kind of looks jamaican and he has like a mini afro and a small beard and he's sitting in a chair and it looks like he's about to cry and I remember there's a woman dancing or standing behind him and the longer the video goes on the more transparent the woman gets, until at the end she's no longer there. And the guy has a really high voice and sung an ooohohohohohoh (I know so descriptive) and I think the video was black and white or very little color. I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOREVER NOWWW I saw it like several months ago and forgot all about it until now and I really want to find it again :'(
    Kenialisset Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2013, 03:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kemxoxo View Post
    Hello,
    I am looking for a video that has a girl in it that is a waitress and her boss is mean to her and I think she spills something on a customer. Then a guy pulls up in a car and she takes her hair down and jumps in the car.
    There for tomorrow, just a little faster.
    hcsj4275 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2013, 06:32 AM
    Hello,

I'm trying to find a video where there's a couple and the guy likes to paint. One day they argued and the girl wanted to pull a prank by putting a ball or something like that in the exhaust pipe of the guy's car. The guy then went driving his car and was unable to step on the breaks because of the ball that's stuck in the exhaust pipe and his car crashed and dropped of the cliff (I think) and he died. The girl then cried while standing at the cliff where the guy's car dropped off from.

Please help me find it!! Been finding it since forever and I still can't find it. :(
    tatianagn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2013, 11:44 AM
    Hello,
    Can somebody help find a song in which the video clip was about a hot young man with a hipster/ rock style (wearing a black jacket, black roller skates he has black hair in a ponytail and a black stretch earring in his ear.) so he was dancing with a brunette girl on roller skates and then and asian guy interrupted them and kind of challenged the hottie in dancing with roller skates and in the end the hottie and the brunette girl wearing both roller skates were holding a rope tied to a car and going with it.
    tatianagn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2013, 12:02 PM
    I've foouuuuund ittt :)))
    Avicii - You Make Me (Official) - YouTube
    mimaca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2013, 04:03 PM
    I am looking for a music video,early 2000. it's a song from a group like the all-american rejects,something like that,through out the video there is a couple and they tape each other,at the end they breakup and someone leaves the tape at someone's door step,something like that,pleaseee help !
    Thinkeed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2013, 11:55 AM
    Hello, I'm looking for a video, a pop music video, where there's two cops, they go in a room full of splendid girls, who pretty love each others, and then in the clip, one of the cop is "scotched" to the wall. We can say that's a pretty cool clip for a guy. If someone here could give me the title, that would be great. Thanks.
    BrightEyed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2013, 03:49 AM
    Hey,
    I'm looking for this music video that came out a few years ago in the early to mid 2000's. From what I can remember there was this band playing in a hospital and there were these 3 asian girls one in pink, one in green and one in yellow, and they were all hooked up to machines being pumped with some sort of liquid stuff that was in their colour (pink=pink liquid) and the green one had some sort of piercing that went from her ear to her nose and she was like the lead singer. Of her 'band'. If anyone knows the song or the band can you PLEASE tell me, I've been looking for this song for MONTHS and it's been driving me crazy.
    Sade65 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2013, 12:08 AM
    I am Looking for a song that is a sort of Pop/trance/electronic song.
    The music video is a cartooned video of a creature that looks like a wolf that is running away from bombs falling. I remember watching it but I can not remember who sings it or name of the song. The singer sounds like Depeche Mode. The group who plays the song is three guys. In the video, the creature/wolf is walking towards a cliff and sees bombs falling. There are also robots.. Please help I have been trying to find this song for months now!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Find music by video description? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all I once listened to this song but can't remember nothing except the music video... So I hope I'll get some help It's a female singer, 90's or 2000's, the music video is her singing and there also appears a car.. She sits on the hood and sings... Can anyone help?

Find music video by description? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remmeber the band and the song but their vid was on MTV2 possibly 4-5yrs back, anyway the band consisted of several males (vocalist was male) and one female in the band who I think was playing a keyboard. They were smartly dressed and the words went something like 'Sometimes I.. '...

Find a music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

They show a couple like one is a cute old couple the a chinese chic and a black guy. It's a love song

Trying to find a music video by description only! [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a music video by description out of a childhood memory - video was probably from late 80's early 90's and had a guy (blonde I think?) sitting in a chair in a dark and empty room. There was a girl dancing around him wearing a shirt made of beads/jewels only, and he was clawing...

Find music video by description [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for lovely and slow song from 2008, was most popular in the end of 2008. In music video is a guy with longer hair playing on the piano and the song is about how a girl was meant to be his wife but she is finally is not with him. Only words I remember are :"you're my angel". I think...

View more questions Search