Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silver Lining Posts: 374, Reputation: 36
    -

Jan 20, 2012, 05:12 AM
    Irregular periods, regular periods, irregular again and no periods?
    Hi,

I am 28, my periods had been irregular since the beginning. But then, after my delivery, my gynec asked me to take contraceptives pills and said it will make my periods regular. After 6 regular periods, I can stop with the pills and get a copper-t. Once my periods were regular, I stopped the pills, but didn't get the copper-t. It was regular for a couple of months, then, my period cycle was

September-6(regular)
    October-7 (regular)
    October-26 (irregular-18days gap and spots for 5 days)
    November 24 (regular but less flow)
    December 9-just spots (irregular, 2-3 spots a day, for 3 days)

I didn't get my periods yet.
    I took 2 hpt, both negative.

What should I do?

Check out some similar questions!

I am suffering from irregular periods and pain during the periods [ 0 Answers ]

I am suffering from this problem since my period started, I suffer from pre-menstrual cramps & cramps-highest on the first day (pain in the lower abdominal , back pain, cold feet, uneasiness, sometimes loose motion, sometimes feel like throwing up) which might continue to the 3rd day(low...

Regular periods than irregular period last month, Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I was on the depo shot for many years. The last shot wore off in February of 2010. I was told that it could take up to a year for my hormones to regulate. My husband and I are trying to conceive our first child. From about February until August I have had very normal periods. I could actually...

Having Irregular Periods [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ;my periods is irregular last 12years,them not married.still in problem

What causes periods to become irregular form regular [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 years old and have regular periods for the last 5 years however recently I have not had my period in 3 months, I have taken a lot of at home tests all negative I do have an apt. with my doc on this Monday however, I am wondering if there is something else it could be I know its not stress...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search