Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asdfghjkl883 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2012, 04:14 PM
    Period is 7 days late with 2 negative pregnancy tests, pregnant?
    My period is sometimes late, but never this late. I haven't had any unprotected sex but a small amount of precum may have gotten on me a few weeks ago. I have also had cramps for over a week now.
    Lizzy18 Posts: 44, Reputation: 4

Feb 11, 2012, 04:36 PM
    Suggestion... be very brave and take a pregnancy test again next week that is if your periods will not have come!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 11, 2012, 04:38 PM
    So I am guessing you had protected sex?

If all you were using is a condom they have @ a 10 percent failure rate, and it is not uncommon to become pregnant using just condoms. Even using birth control pills and condoms you can still get pregnant

So if you are expecting never to get pregnant using protection you are incorrect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

18 days late with period.Negative Pregnancy tests! [ 6 Answers ]

I was suppose to start my period on December 16th. I have never had irregular periods or even started late. My cycle is exactly 30 days. I did have unprotected sex several times during the end of November and all throughout December. I haven't had to many common pregnancy symptoms. Although I have...

Help. Sex with condom, late period for 2 days, negative pregnancy tests [ 2 Answers ]

Help. I had sex with my boyfriend last October 10 and my last menstrual period started on september18. He wore condoms and he did not *** inside me. He ejaculated outside and far from my vagina. I was worried that I would be pregnant so I took a pregnant test this October 18 and came out negative....

Period 11 days late and 4 pregnancy tests negative [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 11 days late. My husband and I never use protection and I am not on any birthcontrol. I have had normal periods up until my last period. Aug 26th. Is it too soon to tell.

7 days late period, unprotected sex, light period but 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 9 Answers ]

STRESSED! The first day of my last period was May 13th, 2009. My ex & I had unprotected sex on May 31st, 2009 (we did the pull out method 2 times). I was supposed to get my period around May 8th or 9th & didn't get it until May 16th & it was noticeably lighter & ended on May 17th. I took a digital...

Period is 8 days late and negative pregnancy home tests [ 1 Answers ]

Okay umm well I'm like 16 turning 17 years old and like, I'm having this problem.. My period was due around the 20-22 of November and it is now the 28th of November and I'm worried because it's late. Recently round 2-3 weeks ago I had sex with my boyfriend but we didn't use any Protection and I'm...

View more questions Search