Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    themisfitkitten Posts: 114, Reputation: 22

Jan 19, 2012, 11:04 AM
    Entry level positions dealing with nature/outdoors?
    Does anyone have any suggestions on how to find/acquire a job that deals with nature and the outdoors, without special training? Particularly in Pennsylvania? Or, what would be a good and affordable way to go about getting training for such a thing, like being a park ranger or working at a nature reserve?

Check out some similar questions!

Overnight entry level job [ 1 Answers ]

I am a full time college student and I am looking for a overnight entry level job in the downtown chicago level but I am having trouble finding a job.

Concerns about getting entry-level helpdesk work [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I graduated with a B.S in Computer Science 9 years ago but unfortunately only have about 10 months of anything resembling IT work experience and it was working with an e-learning database where I updated course times, locations, etc, about 3 years ago. I tried different career options...

Entry level position [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a senior undergraduate bio major and I'm looking for an entry level position at a hospital after I graduate in the spring to gain more experience in patient care. In about a year I hope to go on to a master's physician's assistant school. Do you know of any positions where you don't need more...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.