Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pattyg2 Posts: 480, Reputation: 27

Jan 19, 2012, 09:41 AM
    Any information on Stow/Davis chairs
    I found these 2 chairs and am looking for information about them. They were purchased from Stow/Davis and are from the Continuum Series. They were in Frost Bank here in San Antonio,Tx.
    They have original upholstery on them.
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Troy Davis [ 48 Answers ]

Anyone been following this case, and the drama surrounding the calls for a stay of execution tonight? http://m.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/sep/21/troy-davis-10-reasons?cat=world&type=article

Old Betty Davis movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie starring Betty Davis. In this movie, she and the man she is married to never want to be without one another. They are an old couple. They go into the garage, turn their vehicle on, and lay in one another's arms as they are being gassed so they can die together. I think the...

Tammie Davis [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get information on an ex-spouse ex-employer about his 401k. I have a divorce decree that state that 1/2 of his retirement is mine through a quado clause n our divorce in the year of 1997. He is now 54 years of age and should be able to cash in at the age of 55 years of age. He states there...

Sjtow or stow [ 2 Answers ]

I've got an sjtow (300 volt) plug but would like to use an stow(600 volt) plug because it is longer. Can I ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.