Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahembooker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2012, 08:42 AM
    Learning to type. Please help.
    Can you suggest the best software available to learn typing... I am ready to spend about 100 hours on it...

I am not a beginner.. I see the keyboard and type currently with a speed of about 25 words per min. I want to learn to type without seeing and with accuracy. Other practical tips might also help. Thanks in Advance
    nikolasnikolas Posts: 4, Reputation: 7

Jan 19, 2012, 06:44 PM
    I was using "Ten Thumbs Typing Tutor". It was pretty helpful for me. It goes step by step towards typing with 10 fingers. I'd suggest you give it a try.
    nikolasnikolas Posts: 4, Reputation: 7

Jan 20, 2012, 02:52 PM
    Here's the link to the "TTTT" software:

http://ten-thumbs-typing-tutor.en.softonic.com/
    jenniferyoung Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 10:03 PM
    If you follow the basics of any typewriting teaching course, you should be able to increase your typing speed. I never formally trained, but made sure to practice practice practice. So while my technique is not entirely correct, I can still do a mean 60 wpm. You can check out your typing speed online with this free typing test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compare and contrast face to face learning and distant learning in the business world [ 5 Answers ]

Compare and contrast face to face learning and distant learning in the business world

4 year old cries when it comes to trying to teach her, ABC or any type of learning wh [ 3 Answers ]

4 year old cries when it comes to trying to teach her, ABC or any type of learning why?

What Are Your Favorite Online Sites to Use for Learning How to Type and Ten-Key? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay, I already know how to type. I'm also fairly good at doing ten-key. However, I need to do some "brushing up" on both in order to complete testing for job positions. One of the best sites that I like to use is Typing Test - Learn2Type.com - learn to type online FREE typing...

Distance learning or traditional learning [ 4 Answers ]

which is more better distance learning or traditional learning?:)

Type I and Type II Errors (Statistics and Probability) [ 1 Answers ]

A researcher studying stress is interested in the blood pressure measurements of chief executive officers (CEOs) of major corporations. He believes that the mean systolic blood pressure, of CEOs of major corporations is less than mm Hg, which is the value reported in a possibly outdated journal...

View more questions Search