Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jan 17, 2012, 01:02 PM
    Polish Dog Laws
    Hello everyone,

I live in Poznan, Poland and recently got a dog. I was wondering if anyone knows what the rules are for registering the dog or if I even have to.
    Also I was wondering (if you've seen my previous post, you already kind of know) what the rules are for dog barking/whining. I have a 10 week old german shepherd puppy and the neighbors gave me a list of drugs to make him be quiet and suggested a bark collar (after I left him alone for 4 hours today... apparently he was annoying them). The thing is he's just a baby and he's only been with me for 2 days... so it's going to take a little bit to get him crate trained. I just want to make sure someone can't just come in and take him from me or that I won't get in any major trouble.

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get a Polish passport? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm English and from England, my partner is Polish and we want to take her niece on holiday, she has no passport but her mum is willing to get her one, she says her ex husband has to consent to give his daughter a passport but because the divorce wasn't very mutual he won't give consent. Does...

Polish Divorce. [ 7 Answers ]

Polish Divorce A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American girl. Although his English was far from perfect, and they got along very well. One day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him. The lawyer said that getting a ...

Nail polish [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter has a short black and white trim dress for prom. Turquoise open toe shoes and matching jewelry to shoes. What color nail polish/lipstick would look best with this?

Learn polish [ 2 Answers ]

If sameone is interested in learn polish I can help.Instead someone may help me improwe my english.

Learning Polish [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of some online learn Polish courses that are free, for people who speak English? Also, does anyone know of any INTERESTING learn Polish courses or books that are not accessed over the internet and you pay for (ie. I don't want to pay for course that is accessed only on the net)? ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.