Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cburns1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2012, 12:22 PM
    How do you tell if its dog blood or human blood if it has been mixed together
    Is there a test to tell human blood from dog bloo if they have mixed together
    stephen1942 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 09:02 PM
    Have a doctor check your blood.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the difference between animal and human blood? [ 0 Answers ]

What's the difference between human blood and animal blood? And how would you test something to see if the blood on the object was human or animal?

Structural difference b/w human blood & cattles blood [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know about the blood group, in which the structural difference between human(man ) blood and cattles (animals like... cow, goat etc.) blood.

Human Blood or animal blood? [ 13 Answers ]

Hello anyone. I'm a newbie here, hope to find some help here. I'm a student taking degree in biomedical science. I'm required to produce a research project in order to get my degree. I'm interested in forensic science so I choose it to be my field of research. I wonder how a real crime scene...

My period is mixed brown and red blood? [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I'm 16 and sexually active.. I have normal periods just like any other person does.. well on may 30 I had what I guess you could call "sex" (yes it was PROTECTED) and I hadn't had sex in almost a year so it hurt a little so my boyfriend pulled out really quick and then came(not inside me...

Human vs animal blood [ 1 Answers ]

How do scientist tell the difference between human blood and animal blood?

View more questions Search