Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Domino-Simulator Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 08:40 AM
    Can't Host On Warcraft 3 (Again.)
    Ugh. This is a bunch of crap.

Okay, so I'm one of those Westell 6100 DSL users that HAD a problem hosting due to port errors. However, I found a way to get into the port and make it so I could host and everything was fine for months up until last night. All of a sudden, no one was able to join my games and I knew that the problem had started all over again. Now my theory is that last night when the power was flickering on and off in the house it may have screwed up something in the port drives. And I would have checked on them if not for the fact that now when I try to 'log in' at the IP Address website doo-dad it says I have the wrong user name / password. And with no way to recover it (as far as I could see) I feel like I'm screwed if that is in fact the problem.

Help??

Feb 14, 2007, 09:07 AM
    Hm, okay well I got the IP account thing to work but I don't see anything wrong...

Edit: Blizzard Battle.net port reads as Dynamic, and I think dynamic means 'one way traffic'.

Feb 15, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Never mind, fixed the problem.
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 4, 2008, 07:13 AM
    How'd you fix it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

World of Warcraft Problems [ 3 Answers ]

Ever since the last patch, my WoW game has been acting weird. Every once in a while icons for spells will disappear, words will look like barcodes, items will have the wrong or no picture, and certain objects will turn black with multicolored spots. Also, every time I try to get into the...

Warcraft 2 [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if it was possible to play Warcraft 2 on Windows XP without the CD. Now I can download it, and install it, but when I go to play it the screen goes into what appears to be a Full Screen Dos mode. Then it blinks and goes back to the folder as if I hadn't done anything at all.

Computer connection via phone line with dial-up host [ 2 Answers ]

I need to connect to a computer in a rural area where there is no high speed internet - just phone connections. Purpose is to monitor one or more cameras on the property. Need to set up a computer to computer connection that's initiated when I dial rural computer and have it set up to answer...

To host or not to host out of town guests? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it considered rude to suggest family members to stay at a hotel when they come to your state for a visit? My husband and I live near a "tourist-y" city. We both work full time jobs with long hours. His brother mentioned he would like to visit soon when their boys get a bit older. I...

Path to local host [ 4 Answers ]

A new area for me for sure. Some has made a PHP page for me to lookat. The file was index.txt. He said I had to install the apache server to correctly look at it. I did and it says installed correctly. When I type in http://localhost I get the opening page, but for the life of me I can not get the...

View more questions Search