Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sakthive Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 11:57 PM
    Netgear router
    I am using netgear modem I couldn't get access to Yahoo page or oassportindia.gov.in page coul any one help me now I am also not getting access to 198.168.0.1
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jan 17, 2012, 05:24 AM
    First verify that you have Internet, by connecting directly to the modem.Once you can surf without the router add the router and connect via a wired connection, Restart the computer and router then run ipconfig from the command line, the Default Gateway address is the address of he router. Type this address into a browser and check the configuration of the router. Your router should be set to supply IP addressed to connected computers.
    If you r router was used and the configuration changed you should be able to find info on how to reset it to factory settings on the manufactures website.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Netgear router [ 4 Answers ]

Guys, I have my netgear router installed and working with my modem but I lost my installation cd and I want to set up a password, can I? And if I can how to?

How do I secure my netgear router? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I secure my netgear router?

I need to reconfigure my NETGEAR Router [ 2 Answers ]

My internet provider has confirmed with me that I have a successful internet connection (obviously, because I am writing this), but they tell me I have to Reconfigure my router and won't help me past that. I have a Netgear WGR614 v4 wireless router. I had some issues with my provider over the...

Reconfigure netgear router [ 2 Answers ]

How do I reconfigure my netgear WGR614v2 to use a different gateway address than 192.168.0.1 ?

View more questions Search