Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kasheesh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2012, 02:37 AM
    I'm pregnant and I'm 15 but I'm not single and me and him want the baby
    I hate asking everyone for help , but I mean its hard when there's no one that you trust or love beside you holding your hand or patting your back , I need to know if I'm young and I need a job to saport my new baby that's on the way, how do I get across to my boy friends mother is she's a stuck up peace
    andreadlvll13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2012, 03:24 AM
    There's so many programs now a days to help young mom's. So many girls who get pregnant at that age have little to No support, and yet so many are doing such a great job. You just got to think if you have this baby it becomes all about the baby you and your boyfriends wants and needs will take a backseat for a long long time. It's extremely hard but the love for child and what the child will give you will be worth it, IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE that you can bring this child in to this world and make it your one and only priority than there's nothing anyone can do to stop you. But I can't tell you enough if you don't have support from family or friends it will be the hardest thing you'll ever do but for a child it's always worth it.
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2012, 08:10 AM
    I'm not sure what you are asking or what you are trying to accomplish here. Could you please clarify your question or explain what you are trying to do?
    nanuchini Posts: 39, Reputation: -6

Feb 1, 2012, 05:44 PM
    At this age one goal should be study the best and great scholarship. No sex because it is not love or determination it is influation which you will realize as time goes. Be doctor or engg or something similar and doing MBA at top schools are something.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 1, 2012, 05:57 PM
    First you are single if you are not married, Next you don't need to get your boyfriends permission to do anything. Very likely she is upset that her son having a baby with you is going to ruin his future, Perhaps she wants him to finish school, go to college and not be trapped with a baby to raise.

Perhaps she wishes you would give up the child for adoption to a family that can provide better for the child, perhaps she wishes you would finish school and have a better chance to provide for a family in the future.

Perhaps she only sees a life living on welfare for her son and you the way it is going.

** these are all guesses.

At 15 and pregnant there are few job choices, a waitress in a food or fast food place perhaps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Single mom wanting to work, and take care of baby at home [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! My name is Elizabeth. I am 24 years old and recently have become a mother! I have been working in the customer service industry since I was 16 years old. I started in retail and currently work in a ticketing office. I work one on one in person with clients, as well as working with them over...

Does it mean anything when your 13 weeks pregnant & your baby ultrasound is showing baby [ 2 Answers ]

The ultasound showed the baby face down & normally the baby is facing up.(profile of baby is normally upward as of downward)

Pregnant and Single [ 6 Answers ]

Well I found out I was pregnant the day before mothers day when I told the guy all he said was abortion, I refused I don't approve of abortions especially since I wasn't careful with him. We did nothing to prevent me from getting pregnant, no condoms no nothing :confused: don't know why I let it...

Single and pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Okay well I had been dating my ex for 4 years. This past year has been really bad. We broke up a lot, then we tried to work things out again. Towards the end of the relationship he became very verbally and physically abusive. About 3 months ago I found out I was pregnant. He promised he was going...

View more questions Search