Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mutagenex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 10:33 PM
    Panasonic RCA TV has no picture, sound OK.
    My 8 year old 48" Panasonic projection TV is dead. I have sound, but no picture, Just faint a band of red, blue, and green squiggly lines in the middle. The model is PT-47WX53G. As I understood it is the capasitor or IC that controls horizontal output but I cannot find it. Can you tell me exactly the position of it. Or it might be anything else wrong? It seems that's quite common problem for projection tv's. Thank you in advance

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic TV - with no picture but only sound [ 2 Answers ]

I bought my TV 6 years ago. It was working fine. All of a sudden last week, only sound comes and no picture. At times when I switch off and turn it on, I'm getting picture for 10 minutes and it vanishes. Can you please help.

My rca t.v has no sound.. picture but no sound, though I can hear the speakers working [ 1 Answers ]

My RCA t.v has no sound.. I can see the picture but no sound. Also I can hear the speakers on but no picture sound

Rca hd 42inch turns on with sound but no picture [ 1 Answers ]

I have a rca hd 42inch turns on with sound but no picture. I have had this TV for approx. 5 years and this has never happened before

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.