Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anonymousdude Posts: 28, Reputation: 4

Jan 16, 2012, 10:25 PM
    Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend?
    So, she told me that her ex wants us to break up. She says he is a friend, and she says he is her everything as a best friend, and I am her everything as a boyfriend. She also says he cares about her, and wants the best for her.

So I told her if that's the case, then she should go be with him. She was crying and we decided to talk tomorrow, and she begged me not to break up with her, so I am thinking maybe she does love me. She also said he always wants her to break up with the boyfriends she has had, and she knows him better than she knows me.

What should I do? Should I break up with her, or not?
    batgurl066 Posts: 41, Reputation: -8

Jan 16, 2012, 10:43 PM
    Yea break up with her . She doesn't know what she wants she seems like she just wants the fact she can call Someone her boyfriend
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 17, 2012, 06:51 PM
    Talaniman Rule - Leave people alone who still have exes in there lives.

He has way too much influence on her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend needs a break, wants to be my girlfriend again, but feels she can't. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, A month ago I found out my GF lied to me about a picture she sent me around the time we started talking online, almost 2 years ago. Since then we started dating in the real world and the picture never came up again. Until I found out through a friend she wasn't the girl in the picture. ...

Girlfriend wants a break please help [ 9 Answers ]

We been together for three years now. 2 days ago she texted me this. "babe I've been thinking about us. I feel like I need some time apart. I'm a lol frustrated that you don't have a full time job, I wish you'd have more of a drive to pursue work. I want to be confident that if we do get married...

Girlfriend wants to take a break [ 11 Answers ]

Kind of new to this so bear with me. Last Thursday my girlfriend just exploded and said she wanted a break. She said she wanted to take break, because she wanted to experience the rest of her high school. She said she that I am so amazing and a really great boyfriend, but she thinks she should do...

Girlfriend of year and half wants a break/break up [ 14 Answers ]

Hello everyone. This is my first time posting hopefully you guys can help me out here. I have been with the same girl for on off about 3 years now. The most recent time we have been going out has been a year and a half and now all of a sudden she wants a break/breakup. I guess I kind of saw...

My girlfriend wants a break [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for six months. We fell madly, madly in love. We told each other that we wanted to be together forever. She is 27 and I am 26. When we first got together she never wanted to be away from me, spent the night at my house everyday, she ended up quiting school and...

View more questions Search