Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RockerChick14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 08:14 PM
    Eye color?
    I confused when my eyes will stop getting lighter my eyes used to be black but they turned very dark brown(almost black) and now they look regular dark brown(medium brown in sunlight) and sometimes they've a hint of hazel.

Check out some similar questions!

What will my baby look like (hair color, eye color, hair style) please help. [ 4 Answers ]

Well, when we expect for a new one we are always so curious to know what the baby will look like, I am going to be happy with whattever god blesses me with but ill give you a list & hopefully that will help. Let me know what you think my baby will look like, please & thanks (: Me-(hair...

Eye color [ 1 Answers ]

Is it true that 2 blue eyed parents can't make a brown eyed baby. But 2 brown eyed parents can make a blue eyed baby? What if your parents both have blue eyes but both of your grandparents have brown eyes? Can you have brown eyes then?

Eye color? [ 2 Answers ]

I have goldish brown eyes Buuuut, I was wondering if there was Some cosmetic product that can intensify the color? Or make them pop? Haha

Eye color [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I just gave birth to my first child, she is 25 days old just wondering when her eyes will change!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.