Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jan 16, 2012, 08:13 PM
    Weight gain bars and shakes
    Are there any bars or shakes available that have lots of protein and calories but little or no sugar?
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2012, 08:43 PM
    Yeah, you can get whey protein shake mix. High in protein, low in sugar. It's good to get 30 grams of protein in you in the first 30 minutes after waking up.. Ideally, just before working out. This helps keep the body fat down while promoting muscle building.

If you are a guy, I would stay away from the soy protein and stick with the whey protein.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do protein bars really make you gain weight? [ 11 Answers ]

I was just wondering if protein bars really make you gain weight. And if so, which are the best ones to get?

I want to gain some weight my current weight is50kgs and height is 168cms [ 1 Answers ]

I am 24 yrs old and my weight is 50kgs and height 168cms. Can you please suggest me the food to gain weight.

Weight gain shakes [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 17 and I would like to put on some weight but it is very difficult for me. Can anyone tell me if drinking weight gain shakes is good for people my age?

Hi I'm trying to lose weight with healthylite shakes [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to lose weight with healthylite what's the best way to do it and what other things can I put in to the shake to make it good its doing my head in its really hard to lose the weight what other ways can I lose the weight without making myself sick or starving myself.

View more questions Search