Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tashalh03 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 06:44 PM
    A black and white movie drama\suspense maybe in da 40s,50s,60s it was made.
    Its about a woman who killed her brother by cutting his brake lines on his race car. He ran off the cliff n died. This cop appeared home looking exactly like her brother knew every little info to fool her just so she confessed on murdering her brother for the heir of diamond mine. What is the name of the movie please? I've seen it once on a old dish network call primestar and never caught that movie again. I do not know who even played the main characters.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 16, 2012, 09:03 PM
    Chase a Crooked Shadow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A classic black and white movie possibly made sometime in 40s [ 3 Answers ]

I had help from Quinn F yesterday in this website. I was so chuffed. That's why I am taking my chance again. This is a kind of a light spy/double agent black and white movie made in 40s most likely in US that I saw as a kid years ago on TV. I do not remember the name of the actors or...

Murder movie from the 30s or 40s - could be black and white [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie from the 30s or 40s that is about a murder. The murderer kills someone by drowning them in a car. The town then makes believe the victim is not dead so they can draw the murder out from hiding and arrest him. This may be in black and white but could have been...

Title of black & white romance/affair 30s 40s or 50s? [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot think of the title of a movie I once saw. I am sorry the details are so sketchy. It was an old movie, black and white. It could have been made anywhere from the 30s to the 50s. I do not remember the actors. It was: set in a small down, a woman and a man have an affair, but they are in...

View more questions Search