Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fillyleo27 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 06:19 PM
    Animated 1980's Christmas kids movie?
    I REALLY want to find this animated Christmas movie I used to watch as a kid that was made around the 1980's.

I can remember it was about two children and older sister and younger brother who get a snow globe for Christmas. There ends up being an elf trapped inside and some how he transports them to another world through a mirror in their room. The elf tells them that someone is trying to ruin Christmas and on their journey to Santa Clause they meet and help some random fictional characters like Snow White, one of the princes, they encounter a witch and other people I can't remember. I hope this helps!

Thanks so much! :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 17, 2012, 09:39 AM
    Christmas in Cartoontown
    fillyleo27 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2012, 03:17 PM
    That's it!! Thanks so much I just realized it was in the 1990s sorry for the confusio
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 17, 2012, 06:20 PM
    Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's or really early 90's christmas movie [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking for this christmas movie for some time now. I don't know any actors or anything but I can explain to you a little bit about the movie. It's about a boy who's father is working around the north pole doing some kind of blasting (I think looking for oil). Santa is getting really...

Animated movie in the 1980's [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the title of this animated children's movies either in the 1970's or 1980's. The story line is where these characters are trying to find their friend and go to each month landing on a holiday. They ask the character for the given month if they've seen their friend. Example: January,...

Animated Christmas Movie from the 1980's [ 2 Answers ]

There's an old animated christmas movie from the 80's and it's a story of how "'twas the night before christmas" was written. One of the main characters names is Charity. I can't for the life of me remember the title.

Can anyone tell me the name of this 1980's animated movie? [ 1 Answers ]

This movie was about a prince who falls off his horse. He awakes the find himself in a mushroom circle where each of the mushrooms turns into a fairy. He finds himself in fairyland. And must work his way to a castle in the middle of a lake to fight "the shadow". Along the way he meets witches,...

1980'S kids movie non animated! [ 3 Answers ]

Heya all:) I'd be very appreciative if someone could help me by giving me the title of a couple of films I watched in the 80's:confused: . I was probably around 7-8 in 1988-89, and I can remember watching two films that I've still to this day wanted to obtain. The first was about a girl going...

View more questions Search