Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaxmom2011 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 03:52 PM
    6 weeks after giving birth and have light pink spotting
    I had my son 6 weeks ago. I stopped bleeding about 2 or 3 weeks ago but have spotted on and off since then. My fiancŽ and I fooled around the other night and 3 days later I'm spottin but its only light pink. Could this be from me still healin from birth or fooling around or both?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 16, 2012, 04:54 PM
    Probably still healing from birth. You have to take it easy. If he is ansy, then there are other ways to keep him happy, and you healthy. It isn't all about him right now, he can wait, you have just had his child.
    jaxmom2011 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 05:07 PM
    Oh yes he knows and its both of us lol :) thanks for your help
    berta146 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Feb 4, 2012, 01:49 PM
    You could still be healing you must use protection because your chance of falling pregnant is so much higher after having a baby

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light pink spotting after intercourse? [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancé and I had sex yesterday night. The next morning I used the restroom and saw that I was spotting light pink blood and my period isn't due for another 12 days. Later on that day I experienced headaches and nausea. Could this be early signs of me being pregnant?

Is light pink bleeding 7 weeks after giving birth a sign that I'm pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I had my daughter seven weeks ago but just stopped bleeding two weeks ago and I'm having light pink bleeding, am I pregnant again

Light pink spotting during sex? [ 0 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are trying for a baby for the last 3 months, lately I've noticed pink spotting during sex. I been getting somache cramps, feeling sick, going to the loo a lot, not really eating, mood swings and also feel and look really bloated etc... Could I be pregnant?

2 and a half weeks late and spotting now very light pink/brown? [ 1 Answers ]

So, I had my last period Jan 3rd it is now feb 16th... I started spotting very very lightly on the 14th(only showed when I wiped and very little in my underwear... not a period I have ever experianced)i have had a couple days of light nausea around when I should have started but other than that no...

View more questions Search