Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CuteEngineer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2012, 11:14 PM
    Can't remember the name of this kidnapping movie. Help?
    I believe it was a movie from the 90's.. The premise was:

There's this outlaw couple (Kinda like Natural Born Killers) that kidnap this guy and take him out to the desert. There's even this scene where the male kidnapper makes this guy start digging a grave where he is to be buried and is dancing with his gun while the poor guy starts digging. Any clue? Saw it like 13 years ago.

The lady starts falling for the kidnapped victim... Even asks him to give her the "Big O"

No, it isn't weekend at bernies.

Check out some similar questions!

Best kidnapping movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I want a kidnapping movie not girl/woman/wife/old woman being kidnapped. Thanks, sorry my bad english :D

Movie kidnapping title [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a movie and it's about a woman that kidnaps a girl But the girl and the woman become friends and the woman don't hurt her. I think the woman was also a murderer but I don't really remember Pleasse help me! :

Movie kidnapping [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a movie and it's about a woman that kidnaps a girl But the girl and the woman become friends and the woman don't hurt her.

Kidnapping movie [ 3 Answers ]

It's a movie about two guy's I believe they are semi truck drivers, they kidnap this mans wife an keeps her locked away in the basment or celler, an at the end of the movie the kidnappers wife finds out an I believe kills them I don't know been a long time.

80's/90's kidnapping movie [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie title from the 80's or 90's. A woman kidnaps a baby/toddler and later marries a man who doesn't know the child was kidnapped. The "mother" is killed in a car accident (a pole or pipe came through the windscreen and she was impaled) and the husband continued to bring up...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.