Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melodynmusic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2012, 03:11 PM
    Funace not working
    My funace is not coming on. I checked the pilot light and it is lit. However, the burners are not catching fire. Also the fan won't even come on. Nothing is blowing out the vents.

Check out some similar questions!

Funace sound like it going to blow Help [ 0 Answers ]

Have a armstrong ultra sx80 furnace some time when it comes on it sound like a explosion what could cause that problem some one told me it was agas vale that maybe shorting out can that be possible ? Need your help

Funace parts [ 1 Answers ]

Were do I get parts for a wesco furnace model wcg at serial 11281 twenty five years old.

Gas funace/ac [ 2 Answers ]

Wiring schematic

Aircondition not running and funace not on [ 9 Answers ]

Hi All, I came home today and the I discovered the air conditioner is not working. The symptoms are that the furnace indicator lights are not on which might indicate the furnace is not getting power. The blower does not turn on when the thermostat is sending a signal. Also, the outdoor AC unit...

Funace stops kicking on [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am having problems with my furnace. It is a Pulse and is only about 7 or 8 years old. The problem is, is that it works for a while and then it will NOT kick on again. If you turn the power off at the thermostate it will come back on and will work again anywhere from 4 to 10 hours before it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.