Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Patsyv1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2012, 01:47 PM
    ?No heat through both zones.
    Have a two zone heating system and both not working. AT first only 2nd floor was getting heat. Someone suggested replacing the circulating pump. I changed it, bled the pipes and now both zones are not getting heat. What can be the problem?

Check out some similar questions!

My Carrier GB3AAV furnace is pushing heat through both zones instead of just the one [ 5 Answers ]

Downstairs thermostat is kicking the heater on but there is heat coming out of the upstairs zone to the extent that the upstairs is getting quite warm because it has to help heat downstairs. I flipped the two thermostats, no change. I checked the controller on the furnace and no errors. I'm a lay...

My Carrier GB3AAV furnace is pushing heat through both zones... [ 0 Answers ]

Downstairs thermostat is kicking the heater on but there is heat coming out of the upstairs zone. I flipped the thermostats, no change. I checked the controller and no errors. I'm a lay person, but due to a tight budget I need to try and resolve this myself. Thoughts?

Heating efficiently in 2 zones - heat pump and gas [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a 2 story (plus basement) single family home and am trying to determine the most efficient (energy and cost) way to heat my home in cold weather. I have 2 heating/cooling zones - a gas furnace which heats the basement and first floor, and heat pump for the 2nd floor, where the bedrooms...

Crossing time zones [ 3 Answers ]

If if fly from east to west and cross time zones the time will change say from 2am to 1 am to midnight. It would seem as though I should run into yesterday but instead I run into tomorrow. How come?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.