Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommy7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 03:44 AM
    Pregnancy symptoms,but tubal 9years ago after 6th baby
    Hi,could I be pg after tubal 9 years ago?3 weeks late,all symptoms,but test negative.thank you
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 14, 2007, 05:28 AM
    How old are you? Is it possible you are going into perimenopause (the few years before the real thing)?

While it is rare though, it could be possible that you are pregnant, it doesn't happen often, but it does happen.
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Feb 14, 2007, 09:07 AM
    What kind of tubal did you have? Did they cut and burn your tubes or just cut? I was told by my obgyn that really makes a difference. If they were cut and burned then the odds of getting pregnant down the road are next to impossible. If they were just cut, the body has a way of repairing itself and they could have fused back together.
    jagobug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy7
    hi,could i be pg after tubal 9 years ago?3 weeks late,all symptoms,but test neg.thank you
    Whatever happened? I had a tubal 9 years ago and right noew I feel pregnant! I home tested twice and both were negative. Thanks
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Sep 27, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Yeah I would like to know what the answer was seeing as I had a tubal as well a few years ago and am frightened at the thought that it may not work??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative test and pregnancy symptoms [ 14 Answers ]

I am so confused my periods are usually irregular I was supposed to of started my period around April 17 or so but, I had unprotected sex with my husband April 20th. I am not on birth control. Well on May 1st I had what I thought was my period and I think was my period but, it lasted 2 days. It...

Just had baby 8 weeks ago, could I be pregnant again? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello there, Just had a quick question. I just had a baby 8 weeks ago. I still haven't got my period yet, I did have sex 4 days ago and then again 3 days ago. Of course silly us we didn't use any protection. I started to bleed after having sex and I'm still bleeding now. Not really like a...

I just had a baby 6 months ago could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 21 years old I just had my first baby in April and it was a rough pregnancy I found out that I have an autoimmune diease which one is not clear yet we just know I clot easily. Anyhow I developed Preeclampsia in my 9th month of pregnancy and was induced 2 weeks before my due date. My...

Symptoms of Pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

My periods are never constant. Last month I started on day 27. The month prior to that, I started on day 35. The month before, day 40. Prior, day 32, and 28. Now, I'm on day 39 and I still have not started. Although this morning, I thought I had, because when I went to the bathroom, there was a...

Tubal pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

Lately I have been showing a lot of common signs for being pregnant. ( no peroid, cravings, cranky, and weight gain) but a urine test revealed that I am not. This may sound stupid but in a dream I dreamt I had a tubal pregnancy so my question is, will a tubal opregnancy show on a urine test and...

View more questions Search