Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Belle2001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2012, 11:56 AM
    Troubleshooting a bryant model 373lav code 12
    The furnace cycles on and off every 3 to 5 minutes for several hours, then doesn't seem to come on for 30 or so minutes, Then it begins cylcling on and off again every 3-5 miutes. I have checked the led and the code is one short blink with two long ones. I assume this is 12. However what I have read about code 12, it doesn't seem to tell me anythig except the blower begins first. I would appreciate any advice I could get on fixing my problem
    Thank You very much.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant 373lav error code 34? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Bryant 373LAV that started giving me a code 34. I removed and cleaned the flame sensor, problem still existed, the since the system it over 10 years old I replaced the Flame sensor. The system fired up for about 30 minutes the shut off with a code 34. I removed the green wire to the...

Bryant model 350mav060120, series C code 31 [ 0 Answers ]

Bryant model 350mav060120, series C code 31... I have replaced the pressure switch and intermittent heat problem solved for a week then it started going off and on again and is now not running and is flashing a code 31. I suspect the motherboard as there is sometimes a high short buzz coming from...

Bryant furnace model 373lav won't turn on [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My Bryant furnace model 373lav won't turn-on. At first, I can see the one of the stick in front of the burner glowed red followed with the hissing sound of the gas turned on, but nothing happened after that-the furnace did this 3 times and the burner never came on. * Filter is clean...

Bryant Model 330AAV code 43 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bryant Model 330AAV Upflow- the flashing indicator lights say it could be a Pressure switch, Draft safeguard switch stuck, or low heat pressure. How do I determine what the problem is?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.