Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sechiwaa Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2012, 11:06 AM
    What inadvertent human activities affect the population of Ontario plant species
    I have to design a lab that investigates the effect of this human activity on an endangered plant species in Ontario. The lab should be able to quantify this human activity. I have many possible human activities that I'm thinking of, but I don't know how to measure them - thermal pollution, dissolved oxygen content, etc. Many plant species in Ontario are endangered due to wetland drainage. An inappropriate human activity would be deforestation, because its purpose is to remove plants.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help identifying plant species (Link to PDF) [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I'm an architecture student. I've recently been up in Cumbria on a site trip a collected a number of photographs of the plant life. It would be amazing if some botany wizard could identify the species to save me hours of internet trawling. Here's the file https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/od7ctc...

Two non human species interact each other [ 1 Answers ]

Choose two non-human species that interact with each other, such as bees and flowers, or predator and prey species, or two species that compete. Or, you can consider the effect of an environmental factor on living non- human organisms, such as the effects of light or sound on plants or animals, or...

Need a suggestion for finding two non-human species [ 6 Answers ]

I'm not looking for anyone to do my work for me or anything like that. I've seen similar questions like the one I'm asking, only difference is is that I just need a suggestion or some ideas. I need to choose two non-human species that either interact with each other or compete for a biology...

Need a suggestion for finding two non-human species [ 3 Answers ]

I just need some suggestions or ideas for some types of non-human species that either interact with each other or compete for a biology assignment. I have the rest of my assignment done but just can't seem to find this answer.:confused: Any ideas or help would be appreciated. I'm not looking...

Human blood type and species differentiation [ 1 Answers ]

What evolutionary role might blood antigens ABO and Rh have played in species/sub-species differentiation. Presence of a different blood type in a fetus can cause a build up of antigens that can prevent future pregnancies of different blood types. This most likely is an unfortunate by-product of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.