Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevin_7kevin_7. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2012, 06:32 AM
    Green energy
    I have 800 watts of solar and a 1200 watt pure sine wave inverter with a power jack, I have 800 watts of solar and a 1200 watt pure sine wave inverter with a power jack, do you see a problem with this? If so could you tell me what? Thank you Kevin.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 16, 2012, 07:30 AM
    Please clarify - you have 800 watts of DC being supplied by solar cells? At what voltage? As long as the voltage meets the specification for the invertor input it should be OK. Most invertors work with input of either 12 or 24 volts DC.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is nuclear energy the highest possible source of direct energy? [ 6 Answers ]

Coming strait form a reactor, do nuclear reactors produce the biggest amount of energy that we can manipulate?

How much internal energy is converted to Physical Energy? [ 3 Answers ]

An 80kg man is standing on a 140kg pontoon boat. The system is motionless. The man dives off. His dive is perfectly horizontal (no PE change). The man goes 7 m/s to the left and the pontoon goes 4 m/s to the right. How much internal energy did the man convert to KE? The KE to the left would...

Importance of Kinetic and potential energy in energy reactivation [ 0 Answers ]

What's the importance of kinetic and potential energy in energy reactivation

Explain with the revelance, the importance of Kinetic and potential energy in energy [ 1 Answers ]

Explain with the relevance, the importance of kinetic and potential energy in energy reactivation

View more questions Search