Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manu22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2012, 03:15 AM
    I'm a strange human being!
    I usually speak nothing with any one because I don't feel like speaking too much about anything but when ever I speak, people just feel the difference about things that they feel when I was silent. People can feel either my rudeness or silence. I'm trustworthy person. People can put their trust in me I won't break it but I want people to know me without letting me tell anything as if I hate self appraisal instead I pretend in front of people that I'm bad boy. Things are strange and will soon get more worser but I want to manage that stuff. What I can do? May be I'm egoistic .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 15, 2012, 12:45 PM
    You can be any kind of human that you want to be. Some will relate, others will not, so just keep it real, and be a good human, that knows they have no control over the actions, thoughts, and opinions of other humans.

Manage YOURSELF, because you can't manage others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Human Biology- Human eyes changing color? [ 23 Answers ]

Can human eyes change color, or is it just different types of light reflecting in their eyes? I am dating someone whose eyes are sometimes very blue, but sometimes green. I also have a friend whose eyes change from brown to green.

I'm not human so what am I? [ 2 Answers ]

Perhaps someone can help me here. I suppose I'm not really asking what I am because it would be hard for someone to answer without knowing me in person. What I really want to know is how I can find out. I've looked in so many different places and some seem to have my answer but as I continue to...

Movie vampire falls in love with a human and eats and drink human food to become human [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a vampire who falls in love with a human woman and tries to become human by eating and drinking human food

How could someone do this to a human being? [ 5 Answers ]

Am in a relationship for aa year now.everything has been going well,till I found out that when my boyfriend went to visit nigeria last christmas,heb got a girl pregnant.my whole world crashed.I have exams coming up soon and I want to call it off.am still in shock.I just found out 3days ago.I need...

View more questions Search