Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    themiddlekid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2012, 02:33 AM
    Can I set my computer back and find my files?
    Okay so I got the virus that hides your files about a week ago. It's gone now but my files never came back. I manually inserted a code, used multiple programs, and used unhide.exe. Nothing worked. But I do remember using CCleaner right after getting rid of the virus. My question is, can I set my computer back to last week and possibly find my files there? Or does using CCleaner remove everything no matter what?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jan 15, 2012, 09:12 AM
    Have you gone in and changed the folder view properties to show hidden files , this one also messes up you menus under start
    themiddlekid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2012, 01:32 PM
    I've already tried that.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jan 16, 2012, 09:19 PM
    Sorry to hear that. Did you have a backup? If so wipe, reinstall and bring the files back from the backup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I set my computer back to new,how do I wipe it [ 1 Answers ]

How do I wipe my toshiba laptop back to new, I have used disc recovery back up work but noything else happened

How to set up trucking files? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I have the trucks I have authority usdot#and mc number what I need to know now is can anyone help me find the info on how to run the office correctly I need to know about record keeping as in drug and medical programs and your basic office paperwork.driver files and so on can anyone tell me...

Email folders/files from computer to computer [ 1 Answers ]

I have just purchased a new computer and have successfully imported the address book from old to new. But I'm having no success with transferring email folders/thier contents. Mail client: old computer is Outlook Express , new computer is Outlook 2007 . I cannot find how I transfer folders of...

View more questions Search