Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ivette777 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Jan 14, 2012, 10:57 PM
    How to forgive her
    Hi.. I am 19 yrs old but with a horrible pain in my heart since 9 yrs old. My mom and dad divorced when I was 3 and my mom re-married when I turned 5. The guy had no money no degree or even high school diploma and did drugs plus lived in his car.

So anyway years go by I am now 9 and while mom is in night school he comes over to me one day and starts molesting me:( he has done it several times between 9-10 yrs old. I decided when I was 16 during a heated argument with mom to tell her why I cannot stay inside my house for more then a few hours without having to just leave.

And she cried and swore to do something about it but instead she just made us confront each other about it and he turned bloodshot red and denied it all, so I became resentful towards her because I felt she didn't believe me otherwise she wouldn't be making us confront. So things with my mom and I have never been worse she is still with him and acts like I don't exist and she sits there and talk/jokes with him and completely doesn't care for me.

I am more then hurt and disgusted, I thought my soul would have been saved from this horror but its not. I need advice, not some weird or normal opinion, this has caused such disturbance in my life that for me and my partner to get intimate I have to warm up first and clear my head, this is something I normally hide well about me but I am breaking down :( help
    kcthatsme Posts: 23, Reputation: 6

Feb 3, 2012, 11:08 AM
    Wow... I'm sorry you had to go through this. I had a close friend who went through something similar. The best advice I can give you is report that POS! He needs to pay for what he does and this may give you some peace and a little closure. As for your mom, I'm sorry... I have NO respect for any parent who choses a man/woman over their child. She should be ashamed of herself! Stay strong, keep your head held high... you did NOTHING wrong! Please, please report him!! Best of luck.
    Braileybourque1 Posts: 23, Reputation: -2

May 12, 2013, 03:28 PM
    Well I'm 15, and have never gone through this, but have you tried to talk to your mom and see if she would listen to you and see how you felt? If you have and she doesn't care, I don't know what to say :/ if I were you and she didn't care, I would just try to live my life without her... I am truly sorry that you had to go through something like this... :/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I forgive him so we can still be together? [ 4 Answers ]

Well I just found out yesterday that my boyfriend of 5 yrs (he just bought me an engagement ring) cheated on me. It started about 2 1/2 months ago and ended a mth ago. He said it only happened 5 times but the second time was a Friday night when we went out with friends to the pub to celebrate my...

Do I forgive her [ 5 Answers ]

OK right here's my story I am now 18 sorry its so long and maby confusing (oh and spelling) When I was 12 I was raped I'm my local park and for years the only person I told (1 year later) was my best friend, she promised me she would never tell anyone elase but then one day when I was 16 I came...

Should I forgive them? [ 2 Answers ]

See I have a friend that went behind my back and went with my ex though I still had feelings for him.also she calls me her sis and when she does that it makes me want to kick her a**... am I wronge for feeling that way cause I know that I have moved on and all but at the time that was kind of hard...

Why can't I forgive her? [ 2 Answers ]

So this a question about my MIL, my husband and I just found out we are expecting our first baby together. We both have daughters from previous marriages, his lasted 1 year mine only three months. His daughter is 12 mine is 8. So this whole baby thing is like brandnew for us all over. But there are...

How do I forgive him? [ 7 Answers ]

My ex-boyfriend told my parents I was gay the night I broke up with him. They had NO clue I was anything but straight. I gave him the excuse that I was gay but really I have had no lesbian experience at all (I am 20). I broke up with him because he has a serious health issue which I now have...

View more questions Search