Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davis666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2012, 09:50 PM
    Movie like the abyss
    Ok so I'm looking for a movie that is set underwater like the movie the abyss. The arts I can remember are the jelly fish appearing and killing on the crew members. End of the movie is something like, it was all their fears coming true and finally the last shot is of them in the helicopter all talking and deciding to forget about what they saw so it wouldn't leak out to the world,
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 14, 2012, 10:35 PM
    Sounds like

Sphere

view trailer
    Rozark Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 06:40 PM
    That is the Sphere

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sean Connery movie, he was only in first 10 min as a reporter, blk/wht movie, WWII [ 2 Answers ]

It was before Mr. Connery was famous, he was war correspondent reporting from London... He fell in love with a girl there and he gets killed within the first 10 min of the movie. The girl goes to his country home and finds out he was married. What is the name of this film?

A movie I saw on a cable movie channel about two years ago. A crazy white militantcop [ 3 Answers ]

On a cable movie station about two years ago. About a crazy white military looking guy was not hired by LAPD due to psych issues but was offered a job with FBI in Colombia South America. The guy also had a girl friend in Mexico who was pregnant with his baby. At end of movie he robbed and shot a...

A movie starring Cynthia Rothrock, movie centered in a house and a lot of gunfire [ 2 Answers ]

A movie starring Cynthia Rothrock, don't remember much but most of the movie was shot in a house somewhere secluded I know she was an officer and I guess she and her partner were guarding a women whom they had in protective custody, some how during the night the people found out where they were...

Where can you find a herald's abyss [ 2 Answers ]

I need help solving this riddle.

How to animals thrive at depths beyond the abyss? [ 3 Answers ]

How can any animals at all survive below the abyss and around the abyss? In the abyss, the pressure is 5820 pounds per square inch! How can any flesh and bones be able to handle such weight on it? It just doesn't make any sense to me. The submarines that goes down to those depths to explorer are...

View more questions Search