Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cantdecidenow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2012, 05:47 PM
    Help me with my LDR dilemna...
    I'm 49 and been in a Long distance relationship for 2 yrs. She's 2500 miles away and I knew her in high school. We love each other and have a great time going out with friends and hanging out.We are very compatible in many ways. However,the one and only time I brought her with me to meet her daughter it was not a good time. Her daughter is a brat and mine wants nothing to do with her. My girlfriend is somewhat moody and brash at times and several times I have become very irritated with her. She has a soft sweet side that I love and a controlling,bossy side that I don't like.
    The thought of starting over is not a pleasant one... what are your opinions?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 14, 2012, 08:03 PM
    If your in a long distance relationship and its not working then that really is the bottom line. If your children can't get along then you can't force them to do so. Another thing is you haven't mentioned any plans on taking it to the next level. 2 years is long enough you should have started making other plans on moving forward.

Ultimatly it is your choice. But if it is this rocky being apart its hard to imagine being really close in the future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dilemma or dilemna [ 15 Answers ]

I see that dictionary.com says it's spelled Dilemma... but I have always used dilemna. Didn't the latter used to be the standard way to spell it?

Why is it such a moral dilemna? [ 4 Answers ]

Here is the dilema.. that I am sure a lot of Christians have. I am a single, attractive, young 55 year old lady... I am very sexual... I have not found a Chnrisitan man to marry... dating sites, though other people, etc. I also live in a not populus region of the midwest... men whom are married,...

Workout Dilemna [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 17 yrs old (male) and I'm trying to gain muscle mass and at the same time lose love handles and stuff like that, but in order to gain muscle mass I'm eating a lot (no junk food) and it seems contradictory to losing love handles because I do cardio and weightlifting, maybe I need to give it...

Custody dilemna [ 6 Answers ]

My mom has had custody of my children for 10 yrs. I lived in the home with my kids up until 3 yrs. Ago. I had used drugs off and on since I was a teen. 2 yrs. Ago I had had enough of myself. I left and have been drug free ever since. I am now married my kids adore my husband. Here is my situation....

View more questions Search