Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladylove25 Posts: 100, Reputation: 0

Jan 14, 2012, 03:41 PM
    Having trouble concentrating?
    I was doing hw yesturday and the hw had to do with math. The math was simple all I had to do was find an estimation of a problem. But for some reason I could not concentrate or something. I looked at the problem for a long time but then I started to get sleepy and I wanted to know is this normal? Was I just tired? Even when I am doing difficult problems I would get tired to trying to figure it out and would just stare at it and daydream lol
    Didzi Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2012, 01:54 PM
    That's pretty normal. No problems with that! BUT when you feel that sleepy and unable to concentrate just get up, do some excercises, warm up, do anything to shut down a little bit. Know what I mean? And for some reason your brain cannot work full hours you have to take 10 minutes break after each 20 to 30 minutes
    ilove_eminem Posts: 32, Reputation: 0

Feb 4, 2012, 11:27 PM
    Its all in the head!
    I am an ADHD 96% case but I still managed to pass.
    You have to have the will to do it. Why don't you sit with your teacher and mother
    And solve it! It helps, at least your mind won't get diverted:)
    Best of luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have trouble sleeping - can wake up 8 times in the night... What's the trouble [ 2 Answers ]

I have trouble with my sleep. Have passed many test, like sleep apnea and do not have sleep apnea. If not that, what's wrong with me?

Not concentrating on studies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 16yr old boy.I m good in studies.everyone says that my mind is sharp and I also know that but when I sit to study I can't concentrate.is this happens due to girlfriend or friend or something else.please help me out from it.

Difficulty in concentrating [ 3 Answers ]

I think I have social anxiety. At home, I would be myself. Outside, especially school, I'm always anxious. I always have this shortness of breath feeling, like, even though h'm breathing, I'm not getting enough air. I find my chest very tense and my head always feel out of order. I'm always...

Can I get in trouble [ 18 Answers ]

Can a 17 year old boy get in trouble for datin a 14 year old girl

I will probably get in trouble for this but. [ 9 Answers ]

It seems there is a lot of anger around here. So I figure I will add my two cents as well. I think that we should all stop ganging up on Labman. I may not always agree with how he handles things but until recently he was the one WE ALL really turned to for help. Sure he may not always put...

View more questions Search