Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yesh41 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2012, 10:22 AM
    Why is my husband so moody and change moods instantly?
    My fiancé treated and verbally abused the hell out of me for one whole week, it got to a stage where I wanted to kill myself, I adore my fiancé but he has a lot of bad issues with his moods and personality he can turn on me instantly with no reason. This one week incident amazed me so much I see him so different now. All week he didn't answer my calls didn't call me or message me he ignored me nor did he tell me what the problem was. I am always the one to apologize and make up keep the relationship together. He lies without realizing, he makes up stories and makes himself believe it and then attacks me with his accusing and blaming me for things I am always doing wrong its always my fault.

He makes a mistake but will put the blame on me he wants to marry me asap but I want time so I can see what other bad habits he has under his arms. He says he loves me and adores me but I don't believe that anymore. But then for one week he will be an angel not abusing me at all very understanding and sweet. He lies about everything but he believes its not a lie he is confusing the hell out of me. He says very nasty words where I accept and forgive but if I did 5% of what he does to me he would kick me out instantly.

I have no pride dignity or ladiness in me anymore. I was a very lady like person. This freaking out for one week was over his sister saw my ex on the road and came in screaming and yelling saying your fiance's husband is driving around looking for her. So then he attacked me by doing the above. What can I make of this is he not well I have had 3 marriages and they have all walked all over me and I think this one is just beginning. Please help I need to know what this is cause I adore him and love him madly. Thank you
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 14, 2012, 11:22 AM
    I don't know if this is a flaw in his personality, a psychological issue, or a physical ailment. Only a doctor can say for sure, if he is willing. But for you they are red flags to pay attention to and get facts to go along with this madly in love feelings.

Hard to keep love alive, and share a life with a guy who can go from good to bad in a week. That's not good. For you, or him.

Madly in love or not, YOU DO NOT STAY WITH AN ABUSER, so tell your heart to shut the hell up, and go with your brain on this one.

Protect yourself now, not when he talks you into marriage, because this could get a LOT WORSE the longer you let it.

To be, this situation, and his behavior is unacceptable, given you have been through this before, 3 TIMES!! How long have you even known this fellow?
    nanuchini Posts: 39, Reputation: -6

Feb 6, 2012, 08:33 PM
    First you need to be financially very independent. If you are young without kids find out your area of interest and study and do best. If you will have proper education you will find decent person. If you don't want to study than buy some business and do good. Why you need man after so many marriages?
    Ipodtouch Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 02:24 PM
    Right.. Firstly DO NOT marry him! It will be another broken marriage I'm afraid. Try and stay engaged for as long as you can just so you realise yourself what your potentially getting married to.
    Everyone lies.. but there is a limit.. and he overall crosses the limit.
    You need to be selfish here and think about yourself, I'm sure in the long run you would be happier without him.

I'm in love with my boyfriend and I sometimes feel I can't live without him. But that's wrong because I am my own person.. I had a life without him previously, I can live without him in the future.
    mummy2one87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 01:11 PM
    My husband is exactly the same take my advice and get out while you can it only gets worse I have been with my husband 23 years now and am now to scared to leave, I have no confidence no friends no job and now hate him for what he has turned me into .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My moody boss [ 2 Answers ]

I work at an adult family home. My boss is the boss. It's a small business so she is the owner, the boss, the everything. Here is the problem she flip flops her policies around to fit to how she wants them to fit. Like one of her policies is no facial piercings. However she hired a girl not to...

Moody booting [ 1 Answers ]

I hope someone will be able to help me with this. My Windows XP machine refused to boot. It goes until after finding the boot record on the disk, and then stops right there, leaving a blank screen. When trying safe mode, it stops while loading windows/system32/config/system. After rebooting a...

Moody mother, moody baby ? [ 8 Answers ]

Is anyone convinced that a moody pregnant mother will eventually give birth to a moody baby? I'm due in another 7-8 weeks - and I have been feeling anxious, depressed, snappish, irritable & sensitive. I know its all hormonal but there are external factors that do cause me all this anxiety and...

Girl moods [ 4 Answers ]

OK I kind of going out with this girls and were went on our date alls cool we made out a few times and I kisses her good night alls great but the next night I talk to her on the IM and she's like lets take it slow because I f**** things up sorry don't now if I can say that so but anyway the next...

View more questions Search