Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xan-Kriegor Posts: 158, Reputation: -2

Jan 14, 2012, 06:28 AM
    Is it real?
    Are there really women with 2 vaginas and men with 2 penises?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 14, 2012, 06:28 AM
    No.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2012, 05:59 PM
    The Indian Man with Two Fully Functioning Penises Wants to Have One Removed - Softpedia

Well some web sites says it can happen in one in 5 to 6 million men born. IT sounds more like a birth defect or mutation of some sort. ** if the web sites are real, since I can go to Big Foot web sites that claim he is real.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2012, 02:01 PM
    I actually saw a documentary on a woman that was born with two vagina's - cannot remember the details ,it was many years ago,but it was true.
    Apparently it was down to development in the womb and that was how she was born.

Two penises... well that's another story.I have never heard of that via documentaries or by any other means, however there are many stories that are made up and added to over the years - usually by men.They are a myth as far as I know... unless someone out there can prove differently to me, the myth stands.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First real love, first real relationship, long-distance, and she cheated on me! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, I am a 20 year old boy that is really struggling emotionally! Sorry in advance, this will be a little long but I would really appreciate that you read the whole thing and that you maybe could give me some advice, and that you could understand my situation!: For about a month ago I found out...

Real stats/ real decisions [ 1 Answers ]

You work for a manufacturing company as a statistical process analyst. Your job is to analyze processes and make sure they are in statistical control. In on process, a machine cuts wood boards to a thickness of 25 millimeters with acceptable margin of error of +/- 0.6 millimeter. (Assume this...

Which HYIPS are real?Which are scams?Are they real at all? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I am a medical student and I have been looking for some means to invest online and make some money to pay my tuition.I got to know about these High Yield Investment Programs and I really want to know which are real and which are scams.I would be very glad if you people can shed light on this...

View more questions Search