Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tiaxoxo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2012, 05:21 PM
    Jobs for a 12 yr old
    Can anyone help me find a job that a 12 yr old could do
    Ice_Princess Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jan 13, 2012, 06:36 PM
    This is the time to be an entrepreneur. You could do yard work, babysitting, snow shoveling, lawn mowing, etcetera. You could also deliver newspapers or start volunteering at places, such as the library or animal centers. The volunteer work you do there will help you have references to list when you're sixteen. Your volunteer work could also evolve into a job later on because they like having you around and you already know the ropes. Teaching others the skills you have could be another possibility. For example, teaching how to play the piano. Look at young entrepreneur sites and there'll be even more idea. For instance, there was an eleven-year-old who had a delivery (like Fed-Ex) business that he could do straight from home.
    Tiaxoxo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2012, 03:28 PM
    Thx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jobs [ 3 Answers ]

Have received an email from<work permit [email protected]>?informed me that there is a very good offer to me in uk and pay 300 pound to take work permit from there some one answer me Please

About jobs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is prasad from india,I am 26years of sge p;anning to move 2 australia for my higher studies by the end of this month am I able to get a parttime job,as I am moving early whereas my college is going to to get started on 14th of July.so I just need a small clarification about the jobs for...

View more questions Search